2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup plain flour sifted
1/2 cup olive oil
250g beef fillet steak
1 tbsp olive oil
250g (1 cup) low-fat cottage cheese
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp horseradish
Time to prep & cook
- 1 Preheat oven to 200C. Whisk together the egg and milk, gradually adding the flour and whisk continuously to keep it smooth. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- 2 Place a teaspoon of olive oil in 12 x mini muffin or patty tins and place on a baking tray. Cook for 5 minutes or until just smoking. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the batter into each tin and bake for 15–20 minutes or until puffed up and golden.
- 3 Whilst the puddings are cooking, prepare the beef and horseradish cream
- 4 Beef: Heat a non-stick frying pan over high heat. Brush the beef with oil, and cook for 5 minutes each side. Set aside and cool. Slice beef thinly
- 5 Horseradish Cream: In a food processor beat cottage cheese until very smooth. Add lemon juice and horseradish and blend.
Place thin slices of beef on the puddings. Top with horseradish cream and garnish with watercress to serve. Makes 12 mini Yorkshire puddings