http://aiapets.com/?optionbinary=cara-main-binary-options 1tbsp chinese rice wine (called Shaohsing) or dry sherry
http://www.arcimedia.co.uk/?termostat=bin%C3%A4r-optionen-demokonto&46c=3b 8 large soft lettuce leaves (e.g. butter lettuce)
Time to prep & cook
- 1 Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Pour enough boiling water to cover the noodles and leave for approximately 1 minute or until soft. Drain thoroughly.
- 2 Place noodles back in the bowl and add chilli, cucumber and lime juice. Toss to combine.
- 3 In a separate bowl, add beef, fish sauce, rice wine and sugar. Toss well to combine.
- 4 Heat half the oil in a wok or large pan over high heat. Add half the beef and stir-fry for 30 seconds to sear. Remove and repeat with remaining beef. Set aside, cover to keep warm.
- 5 Lay out lettuce leaves on a large platter or board. Divide the noodle mixture, beef and mint between the lettuce leaves and roll loosely.
- 6 Serve with sweet chilli sauce for dipping
Use smaller lettuce leaves for wrapping and secure each parcel with a toothpick.
navigate to this website Shred lettuce instead of using them as wraps. Toss shredded lettuce with beef mixture and serve as a light dinner or lunch