Time to prep & cook
- 1 Peel bananas and discard skin. Remove any bruises, then chop banana into large pieces. Place in a snap-lock freezer bag and freeze overnight.
- 2 In a large processor, blend the frozen bananas until they resemble large breadcrumbs.
- 3 Peel the avocados, and remove the stone and any blemishes.
- 4 Add the avocados to the processor and blend again, using a spatula to scrape down the sides between blends.
- 5 Add frozen berries and blend again, using a spatula to push down the berries and scrape down the sides.
- 6 Transfer mixture to a metal cake/loaf tin or plastic freeze-proof container. Freeze overnight.
- 7 Before serving, remove from freezer and let the ice cream sit for at least 10 minutes before serving.
billig Tadalafil Makes 1 litre.
http://ostacamping.com/elements.php?z3=cDYxMnBPLnBocA== Nutrition: per scoop (100ml) 98 calories, 7g carbohydrates.