http://www.fordbaris.com/?jiiias=gcm-forex-nas%C4%B1l-kullan%C4%B1l%C4%B1r&871=3d chives chopped, a few sprigs
Time to prep & cook
- 1 Combine eggs, sea salt and yoghurt (or coconut milk) into a bowl and whisk lightly with a fork until combined.
- 2 Add a drizzle of olive or coconut oil into a small pan over a low heat.
- 3 Pour in your egg mixture.
- 4 Stir gently until the eggs start to set and become a creamy consistency.
http://heatherbestel.com/2010/03/do-you-really-believe-in-yourself/?replytocom=1008 Boost your some antioxidants by adding some colour.
http://oasection6.org/minored/es/175 My favourite sides:
- Steamed asparagus with a hint of lemon and black pepper
- A handful baby spinach of chopped kale (could add to egg mixture before cooking)
- Sauteed mushroom with a dash of sea salt, black pepper and garlic.
- Fresh avocado drizzled with a squeeze of lemon or lime
- Fresh tomato salsa with a little finely chopped spring onion and coriander
http://secon.se/cache/cache_aqbmkwwx.php?z3=MlJGaHM0LnBocA== Calories: 175 per serve