Time to prep & cook
go here 1
- 1 Combine eggs, sea salt and yoghurt (or coconut milk) into a bowl and whisk lightly with a fork until combined.
- 2 Add a drizzle of olive or coconut oil into a small pan over a low heat.
- 3 Pour in your egg mixture.
- 4 Stir gently until the eggs start to set and become a creamy consistency.
was sind binäre optionen Boost your some antioxidants by adding some colour.
http://www.accomacinn.com/?falos=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-tips-und-tricks My favourite sides:
- Steamed asparagus with a hint of lemon and black pepper
- A handful baby spinach of chopped kale (could add to egg mixture before cooking)
- Sauteed mushroom with a dash of sea salt, black pepper and garlic.
- Fresh avocado drizzled with a squeeze of lemon or lime
- Fresh tomato salsa with a little finely chopped spring onion and coriander
check this link right here now Protein: 15g
get redirected here Carbs: 0.5g