http://irvat.org/oferta/budynek-d/81-oferta/budynek-d/85-4d-6.html 1/2 cup milk of your choice e.g. dairy, soy, almond
Time to prep & cook
- 1 Rinse the quinoa well in a sieve under running water.
- 2 Put in a saucepan with the water and bring to the boil.
- 3 Reduce the heat to a gentle simmer and cook for about 10 minutes.
- 4 When the quinoa is almost cooked add the milk and prunes or raisins and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- 5 Add the nuts and mix.
- 6 Serve drizzled a dollop of natural yoghurt or coconut yoghurt.
here Calories: 276 per serve