Time to prep & cook
- 1 Preheat a fan forced oven to 120°C (250°F). If not fan forced, preheat to 150°C.
- 2 Combine oats, almonds, pumpkin seed, cinnamon + orange zest in a large bowl.
- 3 Pour warmed honey or maple syrup and vanilla into the dry ingredients and mix through well until oats and nuts are well coated.
- 4 Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- 5 Divide the granola onto the trays and evenly spread the mixture out into one layer. Avoid piling up the granola on the tray as this keeps the granola crunchy and less likely to become soggy.
- 6 Place the trays in preheated, fan forced oven and bake for oven for approximately 1 hour or until golden brown. Continue to check muesli and give it mix now and then to prevent burning.
- 7 Once baked, cool muesli on trays until crunchy.
- 8 Add cranberries and raisins and store in a sealed contain to maintain freshness.
- 9 Serve ½ cup with milk of your choice e.g., dairy, soy, almond, rice and/or a few tablespoons of natural yoghurt or coconut yoghurt
binära optioner utbildning Tip: great as a snack during the day!
binary options mt4 demo Serving size: 45g or 1/2 cup
bonus opzioni Calories: 185
binÃƒÂƒÃ‚ÂƒÃƒÂ†Ã‚Â’ÃƒÂƒÃ‚Â‚ÃƒÂ†Ã‚Â’ÃƒÂƒÃ‚ÂƒÃƒÂ¢Ã‚Â€Ã‚ÂšÃƒÂƒÃ‚Â‚ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â¤re optionen lukrativ Protein: 6g (add milk/yoghurt = 12g)
Gluten Free Version
currency graph live 5 minutes
Swap oats for quinoa or buckwheat flakes
Can i make money on the internet a blog Swap dried fruit for berries; swap honey for pure maple syrup