Natures Way of keeping us looking and feeling younger!
source Did you know that is it not just what we eat but also what we absorb. Pairing certain foods can actually increase the antioxidant value. This food synergy might explain why the Italians drizzle cold-pressed olive oil over tomatoes and why the Japanese pair raw fish with soybeans. Here are my favourites!
http://menedzermotoryzacji.pl/pltyuoe/213 opzioni binarie 30 Tomato and olive oil or avocado– tomatoes provide more of the antioxidant, lycopene when cooked. Adding fat, olive oil or avocado, make carotenoid antioxidants more bioavailable.
follow – Roasted tomato with olive oil, topped with fresh basil.
get link – Breakfast bruschetta: rub raw garlic on sourdough or spelt bread, brush with olive oil and add chopped tomato. Grill until cooked then garnish with black pepper and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
online dating site ottawa – Add tomato to your guacamole
– Use avocado and tomato in a salad
http://www.youngasianescorts.co.uk/?baletos=%D8%AD%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%88-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA&67d=4a Carrots and olive oil http://madanha.ir/aribos/arini/5177 increases the antioxidant, beta-carotene
– Winter salad: roast carrots with combined olive oil and honey. Serve on a bed of rocket and top with toasted hazelnuts. Optional: add some crumbled goats feta.
– Winter mash: Roast carrots and sweet potato with olive oil and a sprinkling of cumin. Once cooked mash lightly and serve with roast lamb and a dollop of tzatziki.
http://www.banmark.fi/?aftepatius=conocer-chicas-en-chile&df2=b0 Broccoli and tomato
Both are packed with the antioxidant lycopene, so eaten together, are even more powerful!
– Drizzle olive oil on tomato and broccoli florets and roast in a moderate oven. Serve with toasted almonds as a side dish.
source link Chocolate and red wine
– One small glass and 2 squares of dark chocolate. Exercise portion caution!
source Green tea with lemon – vitamin C from lemon enhances absorption of the antioxidant polyphenols.
– A great afternoon pick me up
Rosemary contains the antioxidants rosmarinic acid and carnosic acid. A study showed that these two help to lower the amount of cancer-causing heterocyclic amines that appear in charred meat when you cook at temperatures of 375°F to 400°F. How? The herb’s antioxidants literally soak up the meat’s dangerous free radicals.
- Free radicals
- meal plan
- new year
- positive language
- The Cultured Nutritionist
- vision board
Age Younger News
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.