Is chocolate actually good for our health?
top option trading Easter is just around the corner so it seems logical to review a food that appeals to most palates…..chocolate!!
http://airshow-magazin.de/archiv/reports2006/index.html You have probably heard in the news that chocolate is in fact good for our health. But is this actually true?!
http://gsc-research.de/blog/post/2009/03/05/cebit-splitter/index.html?tx_t3blog_pi1[blogList][comParentId]=10576 The good news is that DARK chocolate with a high cocoa content is packed with a lot of nutrients including antioxidants, magnesium, manganese, copper and iron.
http://ajbush.com.au/?pivnuk=%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A8%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%86%D8%A9&7d6=c7 One study found that people who consumed a small amount of chocolate five times a week had a 57% lower risk of heart disease! This includes reduced blood pressure, improved blood flow and brain function!
http://jonmcculloch.com/?svil=opzioni-binarie-da-10-euro&c3f=63 13 year old dating 40 year old There is a catch…. quality does count!
my site So if you’re thinking that devouring a milk chocolate bunny on Easter Sunday is doing you good, then think again! It is dark chocolate with at least 70% cocoa content (the higher the better) that is nutrient dense and good for us.
So how do you know the chocolate you are buying is good?
الخيارات الثنائية المسيطر تحميل مجاني Reading the ingredient list will tell you whether the chocolate you are buying is a good quality choice.
- Look for cocoa solids (the actual chocolate) and cocoa butter (the creaminess of the chocolate) as the main ingredients
- If there are ingredients that you do not recognise or cannot pronounce then it is probably not a good choice!
- Good quality chocolate will simply contain ingredients such as cocoa solids, cocoa butter, lecithin (this prevents the chocolate from separating), a small amount of sugar, vanilla, nuts or other additions.
- Don’t forget that we can get essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants from seasonal fruit and vegetables, not just chocolate!
- It is true that we can have too much of a good thing, so remember to exercise ‘portion caution’! A few squares (not a whole block!) of good quality dark chocolate is all you need to reap the health benefits
http://stadsmagasinet.se/blog/tag/magic-trackpad/feed/ DARK chocolate with a high cocoa content is packed with a lot of nutrients including antioxidants, magnesium, manganese, copper and iron.
- Free radicals
- meal plan
- new year
- positive language
- The Cultured Nutritionist
- vision board
Age Younger News
http://tukani.cz/?pimono=software-para-opciones-binarias&ae0=ab Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.